Monday, January 7, 2013

30 Days of French Twist, day 1- The Joker Twist

I have seen many bloggers doing the 30 day challenge. All of you probably know how it goes, but I am going to explain it anyway. So, the point of the 30 day challenge is to do one nail art design every day, often there is a specific list of designs you have to do like: day 5. - blue nails. Usually the list is displayed on the blog. I have twisted the challenge and decided not to show the list nor make one.  So you just have to check back every day for new designs :). As you can see from the title the theme of this challenge is the french twist. Also instead of posting pictures of the design I am going to post a tutorial.

So without further adieu I give you my first tutorial.
Since I have noticed that you can't really see the text if I add it to the picture, so I am just simply going to write the steps.

  1. Paint the nail red
  2. Paint half of the nail black
  3. Use black to outline the ruff (or whatever the thing is called).
  4. Paint the ruff white.
  5. Enjoy
If you use this tutorial please add a link to a picture of the result to comments. Thank you!

3 comments:

  1. Oh that is just cool! Thanks for the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're welcome. Thanks for viewing. I hope you try it out :)

      Delete
  2. This is so neat! Thanks for the tutorial...great post!

    ReplyDelete