Friday, December 20, 2013

Tattooed Tips

Sorry for the recent lack of contents on brush me blush. I have had a lot of exams this past month. I have barely had time to post an old design, and definitely not enough to paint one. As the holidays are beginning, I hope to post more new nail art.
Have you ever heard of MoYou? It's only the most awesome company to ever produce stamping templates!
I personally am absolutely over the fence about these, they are very creative and the full designs have a length of 2 cm, that is like the only thing that can fully cover my gigantic nails. I went absolutely shopaholic and got myself like 16 of these. The only thing I don't like about these is the price, at £4.99 (€5,85/ $8,15)
these exceed the €5 per product limit I have put for myself. But, it's Christmas and these are so worth it.
Oh, and they are holding a pinterest competition right now. And I have no idea how to upload my design to their page. Does anyone know?

2 comments:

  1. Yes you have to ask on that board if they will admit you. When they do you can upload you're photo
    Love those nails

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wrote to Santa asking for some Mo-You....
    Btw.... your nail art is -as usual- amazing! ^_^

    ReplyDelete